If you’re soon to be a new home gym owner but struggling to choose between old and new, we’ll eliminate the confusion for you. In this blog, we’re looking into 5 reasons why purchasing a new home gym is better than a second-hand one.
With all the several equipment types on the market, we grasp that buying a home gym and gym equipment is not an easy task. Even if you ask others for their opinions, it’s clear that there’s a fine line between people who encourage to purchase used equipment and those who prefer getting only brand-new ones.
Let us bridge the gap for you and introduce our Trojan Smith Machine while we’re at it!
5 reasons why a new home gym is better than a second-hand gym
- Warranty: Old exercise equipment offers you less to no warranty, which can cause more serious repair costs if the machine malfunctions at any point. As Murphy wants it, it’s usually the most expensive parts (motor or electronics) that break down sooner than you’d expect.
A new home gym guarantees no unpleasant surprises. For example, the Trojan Multi-function Smith Machine offers a 2-year warranty (just in case) but remains a high-quality piece of equipment that will last its worth.
- Hygiene: When considering buying old gym equipment, you’d want to consider what the previous person did with the item, first… if you don’t purchase a well-maintained model, you’ll get dirt and grime for free… sweat, sneakers, general dust,
On the other hand, you know that you’re getting a brand new, out-of-the-warehouse Smith Machine when purchasing from any Game or Makro store nationwide. Who wouldn’t prefer a clean and germ-free home gym?!
- Technology: Often, old gym equipment has replacement parts that aren’t from the original manufacturer, which causes functioning problems over time and could possibly be a safety hazard. If you’re set to go this route, ask the seller about the replaced parts and their origin.
Trojan offers you the latest technology in home gyms, and we have plenty of options to choose from. Above that, we offer value-added installation with any home gym as well as repair services with original Trojan parts available from our service centre. Ensuring you have complete peace of mind. If you have questions about equipment repairs, here are a few helpful FAQs.
- Returns: How easy do you think it is to convince a seller from Marketplace to take back a faulty home gym and refund your money? Impossible.
If you are unhappy with the Trojan Smith Machine, you are welcome to return it to the Game or Makro store you bought it from with your proof of payment, and the friendly staff will assist you with the return process without any hassle.
- Functions: There are many scammers nowadays, and you don’t always know whether the information provided about what the used equipment can and cannot do, is correct. Therefore, we suggest doing your homework thoroughly or avoiding buying from private sellers altogether.
As a trusted name in the fitness industry, Trojan Health offers you all the information you want to know about the Trojan Multi-function Smith Machine. For example, it performs hundreds of different exercises for each muscle with the tremendous strength training elements this machine offers you.
It will exceed your expectations with the following: lat bar, barbell rest, weight bar, butterfly arm, barbell spotter, curl pad, leg lever, curl bar, and an adjustable backrest. Click here for other specs.
If you’re still uncertain, contact us to help you select and purchase the right home gym at a competitive price. Then enjoy all the benefits of a new home gym today!